Wednesday, January 24, 2018


 More Than Words Mini  Challenge
My Design Team reveal for the  January Challenge
"WISH"

Hello and welcome to my blog.



I am really enjoying creating cards for the mini  MTW challenges.
They are in my pile when a family member or friend has a birthday, or for any occasion. 
I love the idea of giving a hand made card.
This months word is "WISH".  
 A wonderful challenge to enter and a great prize is up for grabs. We would love you to play along.
Simply use the word "WISH" on a card, tag, ATC or  you can now create a postcard. 
Share on our Facebook page by 31st January.




A close up of the details.
Created on Kraft. I used  a 6x6  TCW dot stencil and white paint to create the spotty background.
I stamped a Kraft tag and roughly painted around the edges. Old flowers from my stash, Prima, Dlish, and Kaiserkraft. A bit of gauze tucked into the cluster. 2Crafty Chipboard  "Best Wishes", simply inked, perfect for adding to a card.  And its done!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I enjoy reading all your lovely comments.
Have a great day!

Janice xx



6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Such a pretty card, I love the cluster with the flowers and the gauze and great colors too...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

A striking colour combo with that deep crimson on Kraft, highlighted and softened with white. I agree, it's lovely to have cards on hand to share when the time is right. I especially like the softly stamped daisy on the tag.

Dolly B said...

A beautiful card, I love the colour combo and the flower cluster with the twine draping down. Whoever is the recipent of the beautiful card is very lucky
Mary

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful card! Love the colour combo and design! ;-)

Denise van Deventer said...

Love the colour combo and the design! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...