Saturday, January 6, 2018


More Than Words Challenges
My January Design Team Layout
"Birthday & Tags"


A big welcome to my blog for 2018.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year.



{Happy Birthday}

This is my take on the new challenge at More Than Words Challenges.
I have decided to scrap an A4 size layout this month similar to an Art Journal page size. 
I love creating on this size so you may see lots  more of them  throughout the year.


 Gorgeous graphics and an awesome challenge to start 2018
. The  word inspiration is "Birthday" and the creative challenge is "Tags" put at least 2 on it!


I covered the tag with black &white polka dot paper, placed a flair on it and some twine to help slide it in an out as it had a bit of journaling on it.


  A close up of the photo I cut out, the Mickey Mouse template and the "Happy Times" flair on a tag


 Showing another tag  covered in paper and washi tape. and I used word strips to add some journaling.


A close up of the journal tag.


Another tag!


Thank you so much for stopping by. I love reading you lovely comments.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous page, love the colors and what a great photo too... have a lovely week ahead!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a cute and gorgeous page! Love the colours and theme! ;-)
I also like making projects on A4 size and have found myself making quite a few projects with it! ;-)

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this page Janice!! I really like the A4 size and just love the colours!! Taking that spotted background and carrying it through with the tags looks amazing and I love the Mickey Mouse theme. Very striking and absolutely stunning page!! Have a fabulous day!! xx

Art By Wanda said...

This is such a fun and eye catching layout!!! Wonderful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...