Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My November DT Reveal
"I'm walkin' on Sunshine"

Hello and welcome to my blog.
"Walk" is the word we would like you to use on a Card,  Tag or ATC. 



 Here is my bright and colourful tag.
Using more bits and pieces from my stash....old scraps of paper snipped into triangles and randomly stuck on,  flowers, twine and some gold leaves.
I found this quote on Pinterest.
A great mini challenge again this month. 
Play along and share your project with us on our Facebook page in the comments section under the challenge.
A fabulous prize is up for grabs.
Find the Design Teams inspiration here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Janice xx

2 comments:

Helen Wallace said...

Such a fun way to use up those little scraps and create a vibrant and sunny tag. Love the delicate leaves and the twine trim. TFS

Denise van Deventer said...

Pure sunshine....this will brighten up anyones day! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...