Thursday, November 2, 2017

My November DT reveal
"Fun in the Sun"

Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by.

"summer days"

 Today I am sharing my Design Team layout for  the beautiful More Than Words Challenges.
This month the challenge word is "Outdoors"
and the creative challenge is to "Show us some woodgrain!"



We love the great outdoors.
 A close up of the woodgrain paper which matches the planks on the jetty.
We had such a fun day.. Summertime  always brings us outdoors and to the beach.
Tumby Bay is a very picturesque spot and a walk up the jetty is a must.



Lots of strands and tangles of twine and  string.
 I have attached a couple of little  Dusty Attic chipboard anchors and some Dusty Attic  chipboard fishing net.
Little touches of torn washi tape added another layer.


A close up of the Dusty Attic chipboard  title, anchor, frame and seagull.
Each piece is coloured with inks and gelatos.
The post piece on the seagull chippie was embossed with my cuttlebug to add some dimension.

Thanks to Tiff, Tiff  Firth Photography for the gorgeous photo.
The photo is of our beautiful children.
Yes its another old photo, the kids were much younger.
 I don't think they would be able to swing them like this anymore.

 This is such a great challenge, I hope I have inspired you to play along. I would love to see how you interpret it. Look here to see the incredible Design Team creations.

Thank you so much for stopping by. It make my day to read your kind comments.
 Enjoy your day!


Janice xx






4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

be still my beating heart. Mr S is taller now than Miss A was back then. and just how little was he?? cuteness +

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing I love the wood background and great photo too.. love the circle element and the hanging tassels look fabulous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow and more wow!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

A heartwarming photo, beautifully scrapped. The weathered boards are perfect with your image and I love the colours you achieved on the anchors. The twine works so well with the circle chippie and I love everything about this Outdoors page. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...