Monday, October 2, 2017

 Kraft+
My October Design Team Reveal


Hello and welcome to my Scrappy Friends.



Today I am sharing the October Kraft+ Challenge, and it a fun one!



I can see clearly now



My Design Team Tags.



I loved this challenge....creating something different was such fun.
Stash busting again.... I found so many clear things in my stash that I had completely forgotten about.
  My motto...making old new again
My clear elements- some very old Hambly Transparencies,  a piece of Vellum which I embossed using my cuttlebug and some Heidi Swapp clear embellishments -butterfly, words, arrow & hearts.
 I have also added some beautiful  2Crafty Chipboard Feathers, which I coloured using some Gelato, some old  prima blooms, pieces of  twine, a Cricut Kraft doily and different washi tapes.

Check out the Design Teams inspiration here.
I would really love to see  you play along and show us how you interpret this challenge.
You can share your project on the Kraft+ Facebook page
BUT remember you MUST link your project to the Kraft+ blog
so you are eligible to win a  prize from the generous sponsors.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by. and for leaving a lovely comment.

Janice xx

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These are great tags i love the pops of pink from the flowers!!

Helen Wallace said...

Fresh, bright and oh so pretty - perfect for the spring weather we are enjoying today. Lots of luscious layers and I admire the stash busting you've got going on. Feels so good to use what's in the cupboard doesn't it? x

Dolly B said...

Stash busting is always a good feeling and these are great. Love the colour combo and the layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...