Monday, October 2, 2017


More Than Words Challenges
My October DT Reveal
"beauty, memories, love"

Hello to all my Scrappy friends!

Here is my Design Team reveal for the October More Than Words Challenge.


"beauty, memories, love"

Sarah's wedding dress was layered with fine, delicate and intricate lacework.
The straps were made by sewing a few pieces of the delicate lacework together, thanks to a very clever dressmaker. The dress was gorgeous, as was the bride. The chipboard pieces resemble the very delicate gypsophila, baby's breath, which the girls wore in their hair and had in their bouquets. I have added pieces of the lacework to my background and added a fabric bloom.


  The word challenge this month is "Delicate"
and the creative challenge is "Fabric"
"Leather or lace, satin or silk"



 A close up of the lace piece, Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces,  Kaisercraft blooms, and rosebuds.


 Showing on old Prima fabric bloom and lace.

Look here  to be inspired by the incredibly talented Design Teams creations.
Again this month I have stash busted and created my layout on an old 7 Dots piece of paper given to me by the lovely Lindy Gillespie. I really miss seeing her gorgeous work. The fabric Prima bloom is also very old. The chipboard is all gorgeous Dusty Attic  pieces,which I was lucky enough to win recently. 
I hope you find time to join in this month and share with us.

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a kind comment. 
Each one is read and much appreciated
If you are stopping by for the first time I would love for you to become a follower.
Just click on the links at the top  right..
  Thanks.

Janice xx

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This truly is soo pretty and the lace makes it all so delicate and feminine.. a beautiful photo too.. love this...

Tiff Firth said...

that lace and that chippy .... oh my

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is STUNNING! I am IN LOVE with it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

A beautiful wedding photo to display the sweet straps of the gown and your layout highlights them perfectly. It's wonderful to dive into the stash and use some older pieces - they still look wonderful teamed with flowers and chippies. Memories of a lovely day, recorded here for posterity. x

Dolly B said...

So pretty and delicate, love your design and that the layout has meaning behind how you created the piece and the products you used. Just beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...