Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Design Team - Scrap it with Attitude - Sarah 22

Hello, Hello!!
Thanks for stopping by today and having a peek at my blog.
If you are new here  I would love for you to have a look around and  if you see something you like then I would love also for you to become a follower....simply click on the link in the right hand column and follow the prompts ..its easy.
 
I am a bit late posting this layout.
 It is my Design Team take  for the September Challenge  over on Facebook for
This months challenge was set by the very talented Tina Connolly.
 The challenge to you is to  use Die-Cuts on your creation.
As I create for 2Crafty Chipboard I don't use Die Cuts on my layouts much  so I borrowed from my Mums stash.
This is my take......
 
  {Sarah........22}
I have seen a few angles appearing on layouts  recently and they appeal to me.
  I was inspired by a couple of very talented scrappers  Chantalle McDaniel and Julie Winks.
The Die Cuts are the Doily behind the photo , the leaves and the Kraft loopy pieces.
 
We would love to see you play along and share your creation on the FB page.
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
Janice xx

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is a lovely layout, I do love all the flowers and leaves.. and this is a new challenge, I shall pop over and have a look!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!

bel said...

I was wondering what this months challenge was. Haven't scrapped myself for a while, life has been busy. And like you I don't use die cuts either but this is gorgeous. The angles are very striking. Love the orange too

Dolly B said...

Beautiful as always Janice. Love the delicate feel to the page and the placement of the flowers
Mary x

Helen Wallace said...

A gorgeous page with the soft apricot papers and interesting angles. The die cut behind the photo is so pretty and the cluster with the tiny hearts cascading down is delightful. A new fave for me :D

Val-Belle said...

This is such a cool layout and I love the design. It is so striking. Another challenge site. I will have to check it out.... just love it. The colours are gorgeous.

Denise van Deventer said...

Such an awesome design....and love the colouring here too! Soft, pretty and detailed! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...