Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lil Girl


{Lil  Girl}

This is my page I created  for the Twiddleybitz Chipboard & Manor House Creations cross promotion.
Twiddleybitz pieces I used...
Small Vintage Overlay, Banner (small and large Flags), Paris Lamp Post (short)
I loved this multi colour tones, textures and details of this beautiful big Manor House Creations  flower and I clustered it with more Manor House Flowers, leaves, fussy cut Authentique patterned paper, gauze, ribbon and buttons.

.
Click here and see what the other Twiddley Design Team Girls and the Manor House Design Team Girls have created.
I have more new followers, thanks so much.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Janice xx


2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

YUMMY flower & I love the li'l flag across the bottom...this is so sweet & feminine, really lovely:):):)

SueP said...

Wow love your cluster in the corner with that yummy big flower!! Very girly layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...