Friday, May 11, 2012

solitude


 My page for the May Inspiration Challenge over at Twiddleybitz
{solitude}

Click here to watch and listen to this video clip ( bet you listen to it more than once, or when you listen to it you will be singing or humming the tune). Be inspired and join in on the challenge to win a prize. After looking through my Twiddley pieces I came up with this page, inspired by the first scene you see in the clip, with the old window and the two chairs either side of the lady (3 maple leaves), I also listened to the words to the song and got my title. I used paint and crackle paint to get the weathered effect on the frame. I printed 2 photos and cut a small section from one and added it to the maple leaf..
Visit the Twiddley ning  and check out all the challenges for this month. There's something for everyone, a Sketch, a Colour Combo, a Baby Recipe and an Inspiration Challenge.. Join in on the fun.

Thanks to  the wonderful ladies who visit and leave me comments, I love reading them.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..

Janice xx

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Just beautiful Janice. Love how you have put the picture on the chipboard.

Dolly B said...

Janice this is just totally beautiful. Love every little thing about this.

Cheers
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...