Tuesday, February 28, 2012

summer sunday

{Summer Sunday}

My first layout for Scrap Sanity.
The challenge involved a sketch and  the criteria "lets get messy".
I continue my love for cardboard, distressing, stitching and using glimmermist.
Who would have thought 12 months ago I was frightened to even tear a  piece of paper, let alone flick and spray glimmermist over my page  and daub some paint here and there..
I still remember my Dear Mum saying to me...."Janice, its only a piece of paper, tear it"  Thanks Mum xx
Happy Scrapping.
Janice xx


3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Wise words from your Mum, ( must admit I was scared to tear and mist as well lol)
Another fabulous layout Janice

Cheers
Mary x

Sarah said...

Wow you're pumping these layouts out!! Love it, you are very clever.
xoxo

Jo said...

Both of these pages are wonderful Janice. I love all the distressing, misting & embellies. You do amazing work Miss Janice xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...