Monday, October 1, 2018

My October Design Team Layout for Kraft+ FRIENDS

 Hello Everyone!

This months challenge at  Kraft + is all about 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S 

a friend indeed

{friends}

Here is my  Design Team take for the October "Friends" Challenge.
To me scrapping isn't always about the best photo, its about the memory...this photo is a little blurry, but I still love it and the memory it holds for me. These 2 have always been really good buddies/friends and I hope they will always be that way.



This months gorgeous challenge...
seriously, where would we be without our FRIENDS!

We welcome all kinds of  Kraft entries  for our challenge, from a traditional layout, cards, tags, art journals etc., just please remember that it is all about the Kraft.
You can share your K+ creations with us either in our Facebook Kraft+ Community Group 
OR via the inlinkz tool in the sidebar


 


 Lots of close ups showing the details. I stamped the background with Kaisercraft stamps and different coloured inks, added bits  of Rubons and randomly torn strips of washi tape. 2Crafty chipboard pieces, Cuts2luv Flair button, prima flower, Cricut Kraft doily, thread, twine, vellum heart, all stuff from my stash to complete the layout.

We hope you will play along. You have until the 31st of October to share.
Show us  your interpretation.
To be inspired have a look on the Kraft + blog


 Thanks for stopping by.

Janice xoxo



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...