Sunday, July 1, 2018

My Design Team reveal for July Kraft+ - warp & weft




Hello and welcome to my blog.

This month  Kraft+ challenge is....
warp & weft.

We would like you to incorporate some weaving onto your creation
This is my Design Team reveal.

{this girl}
this girl
makes life so interesting, ever challenging, full of laughter, full of tears, a test of my patience (note Sarah's fringe...she decided to cut it herself),  a loving experience and unquestionably worth it.






I used plasterers tape and some brightly coloured threads to create my woven element and also included some subtle stamping of a woven pattern.

Please remember we would love to see you and your creation in the K+ Community Group.
Or why not just pop in and pay a visit and hang out for a while.
Happy Krafting…and WEAVING!

Thanks for stopping by.

Janice xoxo





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...