Saturday, February 3, 2018




Kraft+ Challenge
My Design Team reveal for February

 ABBA INSPIRED


Creating more cards for my stash.
I took my inspiration from the white costumes they wore.
And don't you just love the   frilly bell bottom pants Anna wore??
I used doilies to add frills and layers to my cards.
I love the Kraft and White colour combo 



Criteria Kraft + be inspired by ABBA

Mumma Mia look at this AMAZING  Graphic created by the talented Amanda Hall.

We would love to see how you interpret this challenge.
Look here to check out the inspirational work from the Design Team,
the Guest Designers and the sponsors.
So much inspiration!!
Create, have fun and share with us on the Kraft+ blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Your lovely comments are much appreciated.
Thank you.

Janice 
xx

 

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I love where the inspiration took you to think about their costumes they wore and I love your cards!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Wallace said...

Oh so clever to interpret the challenge the way you did. Your cards are gorgeous, each and every one of them. Especially like the one with the embossed background. Beautifully photographed too.

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL....I remember those skintight suits well! Ha ha ha...
So great that you took that inspiration! ;-) Love the kraft and white...these littlies are super gorgeous and pretty! ;-)

Heather McMahon said...

I absolutely love these Janice! I agree - that kraft and white combo is a winner. I love that you were inspired by Anna's frilly pants too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...