Thursday, August 3, 2017

My August DT Reveal for More Than Words Challenges - Harmony and Song Lyrics - love




Hello and welcome to my Scrappy Friends.

This months More Than Words Challenge Board is just Gorgeous.

Harmony and Song Lyrics

My Design Team layout is

{love}



For the challenge this month - "Harmony and Song Lyrics", I was inspired to scrap this gorgeous photo of Sarah and Callum, taken on their wedding day. Harmony is pure love, young love oozing goodness and joy. They are so in love and so happy together. To watch them on their special day gave us butterflies. They danced their first wedding dance to the song "Better Together" by Jack Johnson. The song lyrics are printed on to the background.


 A close up of the cluster using a gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard word- love- for my title, a couple of flowers, a paper doily and some thread.


Some of the text printed onto the background with a touch of watercolour gelato.



More of the background text and a close up of the gorgeous photo taken by Tiff Firth.
  

I am a real procrastinator when it comes to scrapping.
I went for thinking what am I going to create for this to then  having so many ideas,
that it took me over a week to finally decide  to pick  1 idea  and forget the rest.
This layout is completely different to my starting one.
 I am very happy with how this turned out.

 The background was created in photoshop, (took me hours)
they are the words/song lyrics to the song "Better Together" by Jack Johnson,
the song Sarah and Callum chose for their first wedding dance.
On the day I didn't really listen to the lyrics, just the music so to actually sit and listen to the song and to write the lyric has made this layout pretty special
and has lots of meaning and wonderful memories.. 

Click here to be inspired by the incredible Design Teams creations.
We would love you to join in and share with us.....8  wonderful prizes are up for grabs.
I would love for some of my scrappy friends to join in.

What I have told myself and need to listen too.......
Stay true to your style,  create what you love - after all that is what is most important- you don't need the latest and greatest products, papers etc  and lastly have fun.

Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments. 

Janice xx

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is truly very romantic and so love filled and love all the lyrics printed onto the back ground.. and yes you are right, just be yourself when it comes to creating.. let it flow... and you have done that here and this is outstanding!

Tone K. said...

This is....I have no words....awesome, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, unik....it is, how do I say it in English....one of the prettiest LO`s I ever seen.
Thank you so much or your inspirations :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is stunning! LOVING that heart doily!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

Oh how I love your layout Janice....its so so pretty and very creative! Love how you have framed the gorgeous photo with the song lyrics!

Val-Belle said...

I am a procrastinator too :/ But the end result is just gorgeous and perfect for a wedding photo. That song is one of my all time faves too. This is really beautiful.

Tiff Firth said...

you've done that photo such justice. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...