Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I am designing for Kraft Plus

Hello my Crafty friends!

I have been keeping this secret for quite awhile now and I can finally share.
I am  so happy and excited  to  be a part of the
Kraft + Design Team starting  in July.
Thank you Sandra Wallace for inviting me to  join your  amazing  bunch of talented ladies.

I am  joining the team with the super talented Amanda Hartmann.


The following is copy and pasted  from the Kraft + blog.


We are so very excited to reveal that we have
TWO
brilliant designers joining our K+ team!

Please welcome these two very talented and super lovely women.
Both of these designers  have been playing along with and supporting Kraft Plus Challenges
right from the beginning and we can't wait to see what they create with K+ in the future.

Make sure to click on to their blog links.. you are sure to be inspired!
 

So we extend a HUGE welcome to... 





Janice Nicholls




The time has flown by since Sandra asked me to join and I cannot believe that  in 2 days I will be sharing my first layout with you all.

Thanks for stopping by.

Janice xx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val-Belle said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to see your layouts... they are so lucky to have your :D

Lizzyc said...

YYYAAAAA!!! so good to be creating with you on this fabulous team!! Looking forward to all the creative fun in the future!! Well done and welcome!

Dolly B said...

You will rock it Janice. Huge congrats
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...