Friday, May 13, 2016

Kraft Plus May Challenge......drive time

Hello to all my Scrappy friends!
You can see that I haven't been scrapping for awhile......I am a daytime scrapper so working full time sadly doesn't
 allow much  scrapping time for me!
With the rainy, wet and windy weekend, I had a couple of enjoyable days sitting and scrapping!

Kraft Plus have another amazing challenge this month
.....the challenge is to be inspired by ?
image inspiration + your creativity.

 I was inspired to create this layout. 

{"drive time"}

After looking at the image,
 I looked through my photo pile and saw this photo of Sarah first learning to drive.
Car...driving. 
Yeah that is what I would do...and this is what I came up with.
I hope it fits the challenge. I was also inspired by the circles and the grungy/messy background.

The Challenge looks like this!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to stop by!
 Your lovely comments  are always much appreciated.

Enjoy your weekend!

 Janice xx

11 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi! I think you have created a wonderful layout for this challenge! Love the pops of pink! And I hope you have a good weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you did the title and loving the bits of pink!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Poor girl looks like she's holding on for grim life!!! Love the way you've interpreted the challenge - especially those circle elements... That 'D' looks great! So sad you don't have so much scrappy time... Seasons of Life & all that I guess :/ Thanks for choosing K+ to play with!!!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Awesome Janice! I love it! I hope you can squeeze some more scrappy time in soon. :)

Peninia / Gosia said...

Gorgeous :)

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great to see you squeezing in some scrappy time! I love how you've been inspired by the moodboard! The pink, grungy background is really cool too!
Louise xo

Helen Wallace said...

Glad you found some time to get into your craft room and create this beauty. Poor Sarah looks a bit nervous; is that because you were teaching her? No, just kidding, I refused to teach any of ours, it was too nerve wracking. Clever work with the title and washi, as well as the pops of pink paint. Hope to see you back soon. :D

Dolly B said...

Can see where you took the inspiration Janice. Brings back memories, and your DD is gripping the wheel for dear life , I still do that myself sometimes . Love your touches of pink and the flow of your photo's . So glad you got some scrappy time in, always love seeing your inspiring work
Mary x

Denise van Deventer said...

Great to see you got some creative time! Love your fresh and funky page! It's gorgeous and love the fresh styling! ;-)

Paula said...

Yay for raining weekends ;) Fabulous take on the challenge...I love that washi tape, repetition of arrows & your grungy background. Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous choice of colours and an awesome page!! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...