Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bloom CSI #80

Solving case # 80 at CSI
 {Bloom}
I wasn't going to solve the case this week, the colours are really different for me....
 but that is what a challenge is all about.....so happy I did. 
This is my page....I have used the 5 colours from the Scheme.
The Evidence- flowers, transparency (Tim Holtz film strip), buttons and my 5 blooms form a triangle.
 Testimony- I was inspired by the  Easy Street Promps # 1132 ; "The Girl Who Found Herself"
 and I have hand written a personal message to Sarah and  tucked it in the an envelope under the photo.
The Sketch - I followed as it is.
The  quote reads "There comes a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud 
was more painful than the risk it took to bloom." 
It is so good to see the Happy, Strong and Confident young woman she is Today.
We are extremely proud of the choices she has made.
Photo taken by Amanda Hall.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Janice xx

9 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

and I ohhhhh and ahhhh it as soon as I saw it...... and very special to a special chick too.

Lizzy Hill said...

Nice one! Love your journaling & I'm with you....I really enjoy 'stretching' myself with scrappy stuff that's not what I'd necessarily chose myself. Yours looks lovely...almost vintage!!!

bel said...

You are defiantly on a roll this month with some fantastic pages. This is so different to the others though. Maybe it's the colours and the more seriousness of the photo but this is equally as striking
It's beautiful and I love the little clusters
Well dobe

Helen Wallace said...

It's fun to push ourselves outside our comfort zone and be surprised with the results. I still have a piece of that yummy Bo Bunny stashed away somewhere. Love the quote and the clustering...:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You've done a great job here!!! I love it!

Sandie said...

This is so gorgeous, love your journaling too ...and layers!

Adriana B said...

love your journalling, it didn;t look like a challenge from here, you have done a great job :)

SueP said...

This is stunning Janice. Love your layers of paper n threads? or fabric, with flowers....so much detail. Amazing, beautiful!

Em Stafrace said...

Incredible beautiful page janice well deserved of the feature and absolutely love your take on the sketch :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...