Saturday, November 24, 2012

magical place

{Magical place}

 I cut the overlay and only used 5 of the 9 circles to represent the Olympic Rings.
 I covered these Tweeny Snowflakes with Art Glitter. I love how they turned out.....BUT  I am still finding glitter  a week after I finished and packed this layout away.

 Sarah has a wonderful week at Whistler Village, a really magical place, she absolutely love it.
Twiddleybitz Products I used to create this layout are
9 Circle Overlay  OV015
Twiddleybitz Miniature House  TMH001
Tweeny Bitz Doors/Windows TWB010
Tweeny Bitz Snowflakes TWTB06
Magical Word WOR064
The snow on the roof is Allenas True Snow.

Thanks for  visiting my blog,  your comments brighten my day..
I have removed the word verification in my comment box now, so hope that makes it easier to leave a comment. I do have comment moderation, so your comment  will be saved when you click on publish, but wont appear until I  publish it..
Thank again. Enjoy your weekend.
 Janice xx
.. 

13 comments:

Kerryn said...

Beautiful work Janice!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks gorgeous - LOVE those rings...that's the reason I don't use glitter very much - can't handle the fall out!!!!

Dolly B said...

Magical photo's , magical layout ! love the little snowflakes , I think the glitter was worth it :) A beautiful layout as always Janice

June Mahoney said...

Rings look so good with those beautiful photos
of Sarah's great holiday xx

bappleicious said...

Fantastic Janice,
I love all the glitter and the little house is so cute

Adriana B said...

awesome work , love it :)

Helen Wallace said...

Your pages always inspire and delight with elegant simplicity :)

FiKenward said...

This is so pretty, love the use of the circles and how they draw you eye right into the photos, and the chippies look great.

Di Garling said...

Lovin all that glitter & snow, looks amazing. Cheers Di xo

just another day said...

Awesome page Janice love the snow very effective xo

Tiff Firth said...

looks just like cake icing on the house. clever stuff.
and glitter......I have a love/hate relationship with it too.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning page!! Love your chipboard work!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Helen Wallace said...

Gorgeous page....I love Whistler....it matches your title Magical...lovely work Janice....I hear you about the glitter, it's just a pain when it hangs around :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...