Friday, October 12, 2012

U & flOpsy

{ U & flOpsy }
  Sarah bought 'Flopsy' as a tiny bunny for a Year 10 school assignment.
 He has been part of our family for 5  years now.
 He  loves being patted and quite often we see him running around his cage teasing the 2 cats.



 Twiddleybitz Products I used on this layout are:
Twiddley Square Alphas ALP004
Banner BAN003
Small Swirls Overlay OV003
Bag of Love( Heart)BAS013
Head on over to the Twiddleybitz NIng and check out the gallery.
There is lots to see, the girls have created some amazing projects.
Happy Friday and hope you all have a great weekend, lets hope the weather warms up.

Janice xx
 .

5 comments:

Di Garling said...

Just beautiful Janice. Di xo

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janice, i think it is a new fav of mine.I just love the little splashes of red and that bunny is too cute!!!

Helen Wallace said...

Such a heartwarming page and another gorgeous photo of your DD. :)

SueP said...

another beautiful page Janice, i am loving your work!! What a cute rabbit!!

Tiff Firth said...

of all the times I been to your home, I have never seen flOpsy. I know my kids have, but not me. How sad is that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...