Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm on the Creative Team for White With 1

I've been busting to tell !!!!!
I am very Happy and excited to tell that I have been chosen to join the Creative Team for White With 1.
I love the monthly WW1 challenges and feel very lucky and honoured to be part of this amazing team.
Thank you Mel.
The criteria this month is
White + Pale Blue + Flags
this is my page
{ first }
Lots of close ups to show all the little details


Click here to go to the White With 1 blog and see all the beautiful and inspirational creations by the Creative Team. This is a great monthly challenge and I would love to see you play along..
Thanks so much for looking and I hope I have inspired you.
Thanks to my new followers  :))))
Have a great scrappy weekend.
Janice xx




13 comments:

Jo said...

A huge congratulations Janice! And a beautiful page to start with :)

Tiff Firth said...

you. are awesome.

your scrapping is awesome.

and this new gig justifies your talent.

go girl.

Lizzy Hill said...

Saw you over there this morning...that is FANTASTIC & I know you'll do 'em proud 'cos you're a fabulous scrapper!!!!! WELL DONE:):):) And this is gorgeous. Lovely colours to work with & that chippy arrow looks great:):)

Dolly B said...

Congrats Janice so well deserved. LOVE your layout, your work is beautiful. Love how you have done the flags , a beautiful layout
Hugs
Mary x

Di Garling said...

Big Congrats to you Janice & very well deserved. Love love love this page too. Cheers Di xo

Anne P said...

Congratulations, your page is just beautiful.

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Big congrats my dear coming your way!! I love this page to pieces and especially that little bottle of sand!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Awesome news janice,well done!Have to call in and congratulate you in person, missed you at footy today.
gorgeous page too.

Adriana B said...

wonderful page, love all the elements on our page :)

Jo Kinder said...

Wooohoooo go Janice!!!
Congratulations girl!!!
I always knew you had talent that would take you places :) :) :)

just another day said...

WTG Janice!!! just an awesome page you created love it to bits and the design is so refreshing ...cheers
Lindy xo

DebiJ said...

Excellent news Janice! Congrats & so well deserved...your work is amazing!

SueP said...

Congratulations Janice!! and i love this page you have done! all those beautiful little embelllies...you are soooo clever!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...