Monday, April 2, 2012

Twiddleybitz Sketch Challenge


APRIL SKETCH CHALLENGE
Most of us love sketch challenges!
This month our sketch challenge comes from the
ever popular sketch site
PageMaps
http://www.pagemaps.com/


       
               

The criteria is really easy!!
:Use at least TWO pieces of Twiddleybitz.
I hope you are inspired by this sketch and play along this month!
This challenge finishes on April 30th
Please upload your entries in the NING gallery and please include
“April Sketch challenge” in the title so we can find it easily. 

I enjoy a sketch challenge, but I must admit when I first looked at this I wasn't sure what to do. After some time I decided to rotate it clockwise and I used the top 6 squares as my photo and the bottom 3 as my title. I also used a negative twiddleybitz alpha sheet for the background. 

Here is my take on the sketch
{ i love u 2 }

 Have a wonderful week.  
Janice xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...